Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Why, oh why?


Good evening, everyone! Ashley here, for your entertainment pleasure.  


I've decided to start a blog specifically for the testing of products, recipes, websites, etc. I'll be giving reviews, detailed instructions, and most importantly... my own advice!  With that being said, this will be a blog of my own opinions, nothing more. If you have a better way of doing things or have suggestions for me in any department, please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail.  I want nothing more than to just get my thoughts out there... and what better way than to do it on the Internet where thousands of strangers can all swap ideas?  Exactly. There isn't a better one. ;)


If you have any ideas or want something reviewed, let me know and I'll do my best to get it done for you. 
To keep up with my personal blog, follow me here.
Follow me on Twitter at @ayyitsashley
Follow me on Pinterest! here.

No comments:

Post a Comment